Designed with passion and precision, Skyline features tasteful and modern contemporary elements throughout.
The sophisticated open-plan and bright airy living/dining room draws attention to a large refined and contemporary fitted kitchen with clear lines, that perfectly fits into the design of the living room.
Materials chosen create a natural basis and give continuity throughout the rooms. This aim is accentuated by full height doors and flat with partial reflecting effect surfaces; high gloss or partially satin lacquered, metals, cement resins, natural marbles are the choices that combine the interiors.The same constructive details used on day area furniture are reported on night area elements, two designer bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, creating a perfect formal coherence and optimizing any space and meet any need. The lightness effect is also underlined by suspended beds and bathroom furniture.
Raising to the upper floor, on an Architect design light glass and metal stair, you enter a glass landing that leads to a striking veranda. Electrical awnings and fully open glazing make it a versatile area granting a covering during hot hours of the day.Under the veranda, the duplex Penthouse presents a vast dining area, along with an hammam shower and a Jacuzzi, with sensational views over the surroundings and the sea.
Behind the unique, Skyline boasts a striking lounge area facing the Mediterranean with sofas, sun beds and bar.
Materials used foresee a plank divided flooring realized in technical material with anti irradiance properties, while walls are coated with a grey marble with “a spacco” containing small metal deposits that create shiny reflects.
- Total surface: 303 m2
Materials and finishing:
- Height glazing doors
- Full height doors and flat with partial reflecting effect surfaces
- Unique designed aquarium
- High gloss or partially satin lacquered, metals, cement resins, natural marbles materials
- Architect design light glass and metal stair
Veranda & Terrace
- Dining room
- Electrical awnings and fully open glazing
- Hammam & Jacuzzi
- Lounge area with sun beds, sofas and bar
- Landscaped terrace, various plants and high trees
- Landscaped lighting of the trees
- Rooms : 4
- Centralised iPad controlled home automation.
- Interior & exterior lighting command with different possible ambiances.
- Integral centralised multizone reversible air conditioning
- A plank divided flooring realized in technical material with anti irradiance properties
- Walls are coated with a grey marble with “a spacco” containing small metal deposits that create shiny reflects
Please contact us to find out more about
our commitment to quality